JOIN OUR TEAM
LOOKING TO JOIN A FUN WORKING ENVIRONMENT? WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A GOOD WORK ETHIC, FUN PERSONALITY, AND LOVE MAKING OUR CLIENTS FEEL BEAUTIFUL. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THE TEAM.
GlamHer Lash Studio Booth Rent
A beautiful Glam Lounge located in a medical office in Tonawanda/Amherst NY is looking for talented Estheticians, Cosmetologists, Lash Artists, Skin Specialist, etc.
For you and your clients we provide:
- Free wifi
- relaxing waiting area with beverages
- Competitive rates as well as commission
If you are a beauty professional looking for a place to build your business, we’d love to help you but we have a few requirements you must meet to be considered.
- Being licensed in the state of New York for your profession.
- At least 1 year of experience
- Self Starter – We have business to give you, but I need you to be active at building your own business.
- Sales experience and the willingness to cross-refer clients to other renters in the building.
- Competitive monthly booth rent rates/commission.
GlamHer Lash Studio
2777 Sheridan Drive, Suite 102
Do you have a passion for lash extensions and want to have a long-term, stable career as a Lash Artist? Then come to join our growing family of Eyelash Artists at GlamHer Lash Studio in Tonawanda, New York.
GlamHer Lash Studio is dedicated to raising the bar on perfection, lasting beauty, and professionalism in the eyelash industry. We practice best-in-class business ethics while promoting integrity, honesty, and dedication to the guests. Our team of specialists is committed to providing exemplary customer service by upholding these values that will strengthen us to become the leader in the beauty industry.
We bring together a unique set of highly trained individuals, with the common goal to make a difference in the beauty industry. As a Lash Artist, you will be part of a passionate and friendly team. Lash Artists are vital to the success of GlamHer Lash Studio. To encourage our guest loyalty we offer incentives such as introductory pricing, as well as aftercare products to enhance their new amazing lashes.
Duties for Lash Artist:
- Designs specific eyelash treatments based upon individual needs
- Maintains and seeks knowledge of GlamHer Lash Studio exclusive product line and services by attending new product and lash care promotions, in-house instruction, and education/training classes
- Performs consecutive professional eyelash extension application sessions
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures
- Understands and promotes Lash service offerings including upgrades
- Understands and promotes our exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare
- Creates an excellent experience for clients through a friendly and helpful attitude
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to members/clients on proper lash aftercare
- Clientele not required, but would be a plus
- Generates new clientele through referral discount program
- Helps maintain professionalism and cleanliness of lash rooms and common studio areas
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty
- Must be able to travel locally with our Mobile Glam Unit on occasion to events.
All Artists Applicants Must Have the Following Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist in the State of New York
- Must be proficient in classic and/or volume lash techniques with certification.
- Must possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable attitude
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management, and sales staff
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- We have a charming salon with lots of perks and are located in Tonawanda/Amherst NY.
- Eyelash Extensions Classic: 1+ years
- Required license & certification:
- Esthetician, Cosmetologist, Eyelash Extension Certification